Byrogue, born and based in East London, United Kingdom. Byrogue was a concept born out of the desire for something statement luxurious to represent the individual individual. We create shiny pieces of strength and sophistication. Never bound by seasons. Sustainable Jewellery and Sunglasses all original, poetic thoughts of beauty into lasting, courageous keepsakes. Each of the pieces are inspired by us, lyrical London and the beauty that envelopes it. We are a new East London design company, for the bold individual who cares about the planet. This is where we draw our inspiration from. Our collections are influenced by love and lust for music, the characters of our lives and the dramatic, romantic scenes of our nights.
We have taken a journey into sustainability, which we are very proud of. We manufacture our sunglasses in East London using recycled materials and hand finish them in our own studio. Our jewellery is lovingly crafted in the Netherlands.
Worn By Cara Delevingne, Tina Tunakey, Suki Waterhouse, Laura Mvula, Jessie J and AlunaGeorge. Also featured in Harpers Bazar, Vogue, Grazia, FT How to Spend it.
OUR JOURNEY TO SUSTAINABILITY
- New UK manufacturer for sunglasses - our manufacturers are within walking distance from our head office and design office in London.
- We no longer manufacture in Asia.
- New Netherlands manufacturers for jewellery.
- Our manufacturing methods are sustainable and have NEVER used exploitative labour.
- We use recycled materials for our sunglasses with fashion forward designs always as our focus.