With summer well underway, we have put together a list of our top 10 must-haves for this summer season.
1) Everyone needs a basic white tee. A lot of us probably have more than one, and often try to justify to ourselves that they are different (when they actually aren’t). Spice up a basic white tee and know that it is actually different with this one from Darling and Gold.
2) Everyone needs a gorgeous swimsuit during the summer, and this piece from Alexandra Miro clearly meets that criterion. With sleek, clean lines and a sweet baby pink, this swimsuit is both modern and timeless. Pair it with dramatic palazzo trousers or a full skirt for the ultimate holiday vibe.
3) It may be summer, but it still does get chilly in the nighttime. Stay warm and funky in this varsity jacket by Denisse Montaré. Although a jacket may not be the most summery item, its bright blues, greens and reds lighten it up and bring life and energy back into the look.
4) The summer season will be full of plans and activities. Keep track of the time with this versatile watch from Flint Watches – refined enough to accompany you to formal events, and summery enough to be worn for casual day-to-day. This is also an incredibly high quality piece incorporating marble bezel from the Aravalli Mountains, goat leather and Swiss movement.
5) What better way to spice up an outfit with a pair of statement earrings? Try this dangly art décor piece with wavy lines and bright colours, plated in 24 carat gold. These earrings would go well on holiday, or even if you’re just going for a nice dinner with friends and family. Designed exclusively by Milk Tooth in collaboration with artist Maria-Ines Gul.
6) Get summer festival ready with this chic bumbag from Miu Miu. The perfect size to carry all your festival essentials, you’ll definitely be ready to party all day and night. This bumbag also comes in blue, green and pink, if red isn’t your thing.
7) Throw a modern twist onto a classic shoe with this pair of Converse trainers. Part of Converse x MadeMe’s collection, this pair One Star Converses mixes MadeMe’s cool girl style with the laidback street vibe Converse is known for. Featuring an olive green suede upper and platform sole, these trainers are definitely a pair to get your hands on.
8) Add some glimmer and shine to your summer outfits with these rings from Fotini Psarouli. A masterful jewellery maker, Psarouli experiments with metals and creates elegant jewellery by hand. Made out of 14 carat gold, these high quality hand candies will be a long-lasting staple in your wardrobe.
9) Nike has long stayed ahead of the trainer game by constantly reinventing itself. Get a pair of trainers unique to yourself by personalising your own artwork on these Nike Force shoes. Paired with a cute sundress for the summer season, you’re sure to stand out from the crowd.
10) What would any summer favourites list be without any cute swimwear? Turn heads this season with this glitter bikini set from Danish brand Becksondergaard. Whether worn at the pool, beach or at the skate park (with roller skates of course), this bikini set will keep you looking cute and fresh all summer.